Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, I hope everyone is enjoying the day and finding time to relax. I actually got to sleep in a little, 6:15 wake from an excited 5 yo ready to open presents. I got my great present early when Matt got me a brand new upgraded Kitchen-Aid professional mixer to match our new kitchen appliances. Of course lots of cookie and bread baking to try it all out.

Nothing better than Christmas morning run with friends and of course my 4 legged running buddy!


Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Ooh, awesome Kitchen-Aid upgrade! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Love the Santa hat for your 4-legged running partner :) Stopping by from the Fitness Friday link-up.
    Amy @ http://www.livinglifetruth.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...