2 weeks to go...


Week 1 of taper is done and I survived! Anyone else close to a race? Every time I think things will settle down I am quickly proven wrong! Between O’s school and activities, my work and now being sick I need a break!
Monday: O’s first night of dance this year and 1 hour walk for me (feeling sick)
Tuesday: 8 mile run
Wednesday: T25 Upper
Thursday: 5K Race (more later) and core
Friday: 16 miles (this was rough!)
Saturday: 4 mile run while coaching and Beast Back
Sunday: 1 hour family bike after work and Beast Chest

O did a cheerleading camp this weekend and had a blast…Next week they perform at the game.

This week is another busy week but I think we are settling into a routine finally. I have some big things this week (sorry to be vague) but please think of me and send some good thoughts. Less than 2 weeks until marathon 28. Let the weather stalking begin!
Monday: Core and 8 mile run
Tuesday: 6 mile run and Beast Arms
Wednesday: Beast Shoulders and Core
Thursday: Coach 4-6 mile run and Beast Back
Friday: Spin and Core
Saturday: 10 mile run and Beast Chest
Sunday: Bike and Yoga

Lots of weekend fun ahead with a day at the orchard and corn maze! I am loving this fall weather for running but am not excited for winter! Any fun plans for the week ahead?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...