National Run Day Survey

Since I'm still a runner at hear I had to participate even though I'm not celebrating National Running Day like a runner should. 5 more days...
NRD graphic

Why do you run?  Now because I love it! I started to prove to myself that I could run a marathon and for some stress relief. It is my time to not worry about being a mom, my thesis, work, etc.
How do you plan to celebrate National Running Day?  I wish running but I'm still out :(
How many miles have you run so far this year?  725.4
What big events do you have on the race calendar so far this year?  Not much unlike usual! TCM in fall and a half but nothing else. Oh and Ragnar!!
Before you leave for a run you must have:  my phone, a hat and the rest depends of how far I'm running. My UCAN for long distances.
Do you have one favorite app to track your runs?  Not really, I do have Runtastic on my phone but rarely use it.
Who is your favorite running partner?  I actually don't mind running solo, but I do have a couple running buddies who I trained for Boston with and would love to get back out there with! Otherwise MRTT.
What races have you run so far this year?  Just 1, Eau Clair Marathon.
If you had to give someone one piece of advice about running what would it be?  Just run, forget the fancy stuff, pace, distance and just run. Enjoy it and don't make it too complicated! Everything else in life can be that!
Describe your relationship with running in one word:  Confusing

Share your answers to any of these questions...

Comments

  1. I answered these on my blog too! Hope you can get back out there soon Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...