And it begins...Week 1 marathon training

This is it Week 1 of marathon training, #27 here I come and for some reason I’m feeling much different about this time. I’m doing everything different and feel good about it. My plan is written and is much different than before with less running and a lot of cross training and strength…


Plan:
Monday: P90X Back/Chest/Abs and either swim or bike
Tuesday: Intervals and Yoga
Wednesday: P90X Shoulder/Arms/Abs and cardio
Thursday: Tempo run and P90X Plyometrics
Friday: P90X Legs/Back/Abs and Yoga
Saturday: Long Run 10 Miles and Stretch X
Sunday: Yoga

My goals are to stick with my plan and nutrition and see how I feel.

In my nonfitness life I start my 2nd to final semester of grad school today and ready to get this done! I also need to get everything planned for O’s 5th birthday and wait for the final info on kindergarten! Yikes when did she get so old?


What are your plans for the week? Who else is marathon training?

Comments

  1. Exciting! Sounds like you have great plan in place. Half marathon training for me.
    Confessions of a Mother Runner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...