Weekly Goals and Staying on Track During Holidays

The holiday season has officially started! We kicked it off with seeing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer om Saturday and O got to meet the cast. I kind of lost it nutrition wise on Saturday, wine, cupcakes and two meals out, yikes! Sunday I was back on track. Today is 4 weeks of no running, ugh! How did my week look…

Fitness Goals
  • Morning workouts daily
  • P90X3 x 7 days, Finished Week 11!
  • Biked x3, Elliptical x2, Rowing x1



Non Fitness Goals
  • Stick with meal plan this week and no weekday wine Oops
  • Blog 4 days – Yes!
  • Finish semester work and submit early – Call with advisor tomorrow so not quite
  • Organize office - started
  • Work on Thirty-One holiday sale, Message me if you are interested in hosting an online party or earning free gifts.


The holiday season officially starts this week! Who is ready? What are your plans? I am registered for a 10K on Thursday but not thinking I’ll run, pain is better but not quite ready for 10K and the weather is looking nasty!

Fitness Goals
  • Morning workouts daily
  • P90X3 x 7 days, Week 12!
  • Swim and row besides my typical biking



Non Fitness Goals
  • Limit treats and wine
  • Finish organizing office
  • Work on Thirty-One holiday sale, Message me if you are interested in hosting an online party or earning free gifts.



How was your past week? What was your best workout? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...