Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes- Gluten Free/Vegetarian

I can’t believe we are already entering the holiday season already. I have yet to figure out my addition to the family Thanksgiving meal since we are going to my in-laws. I’m so used to needing to bring my own dishes to make sure O and I have safe food but that’s fine since I enjoy cooking. Of course my Pinterest board is overflowing with possible ideas and now I can’t decide. While I’ve never been a huge fan of traditional Thanksgiving foods I love pumpkin pie!


Here is just a short list of the healthy, gluten free, vegetarian dishes I have found…

Side Dishes
Wild Rice Salad with Pumpkin Vinaigrette GF/Vegan – This Gal Cooks
Roasted Green Beans and Red Pepper GF/Vegan – Kaylan’s Kitchen
Scalloped Sweet Potatoes GF/Recipe has milk, adapt to vegan – A Girl Worth Saving
*Brown “Butter” Sage Butternut Squash GF/Vegan – Against All Grain

Main Dishes
Apple Cider Glazed Tofu GF/Vegan – Vegan Mother Hubbard
Wild Rice No Meat Loaf GF/Vegan – Purella
*Sausage in Eggplant Bacon GF/Vegan – One Green Planet

Stuffing
Sweet Potato Cranberry Stuffing Easily Adapted to GF/Vegan – Diethood
Quinoa Butternut Squash “Stuffing” GF/Vegan – Gimme Some Oven
*Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing Easily Adapted to GF/Vegan – Damn Delicious

Dessert
*Pumpkin Pie GF/Vegan – My Recipe
Apple Crisp GF/Vegan – Vegan8
Pumpkin Pie with Crumble GF/Vegetarian (recipe has eggs) – Jill Conyers
Pumpkin Crème Brulee  GF/Vegan – Garden Therapy


Want to see what else I have found? Check out my Pinterest page

What is on your Thanksgiving menu? Share your favorite recipes. Now I need to narrow down my plans!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...