April in review

A little late, so I am keeping it short. What a month! April was filled with much more cross training, a little running and strange taper. My toughest marathon in Boston after an injury, a new job, illness and now things are hopefully on the up.

  • Biking 14 hours including a weekly spin class
  • Running 100.6 miles, not too bad considering I was limiting runs
  • Strength training 2x per week, I have been slacking
  • Elliptical 12.25 hours, yikes this is way too much
  • Continued with pilates a few times and went to a new yoga sculpt class

May will be filled with races and warmth (I hope).

  • My first half marathon of the season and hoping for an improvement from last year's time. This is a hilly, tough course so no expectations of a PR, but I would love another 1st place AG finish!
  • A marathon PR would be great, but realistically I want to get back on track with a strong race and running 100% again.
  • My 2nd team race is a 1 mile race in a few weeks, I am a distance girl so this is always tough!
  • This month I will track my food and revamp my diet to help with recovery and training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...