Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms to be out there. I spent my day working, but had a nice visitor today bearing flowers. Just before lunch I heard a knock on my office door and there was my cute little girl holding a single pink daisy for me while Matt had the rest of the bouquet.

On the way home I stopped to pick up something for my mom and found the most interesting plant. As I was looking at flowers I smelled limes and looked up and there was a plant called "Cerveza n lime". Perfect, I grabbed two! Then home for a quick 4.25 miles in the rain before dinner. What a great day and the rain stopped just in time to grill for dinner: halibut with pesto, squash, garlic potatoes with a nice Cabernet and lime pistachio bars for dessert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...