3 months


Ophelia was 3 months old yesterday, I can’t believe it has been that long already! She has changed so much in such a short time and is becoming a fun little person with a great personality. She is so attentive and loves meeting people, she smiles her beautiful bright faced smile at everyone. In the past month she has started rolling over both tummy to back and back to tummy, copies sounds people make, is fascinated by her hands, and is starting to put everything in her mouth. She is still in the experimental stage with her sleep and is trying everything from sleeping all night to the latest a midnight wake up and refusing to go back to sleep leading to watching Hamlet with daddy. At 3 months she weighs about 11 1/2 lbs and is 25", still a tall lean girl.


For me I am still building back my miles and currently am running 30-35 mpw and kept with my goal and completed a long run of 12 miles last week. On Sunday I am running my first postpartum half with attempts to push all time goals out of my head, I would really like to beat my pregnant half times: 1:47- 1:56. Ophelia is getting better about the BOB runs, it looks like she, just like all runners, needs to build her mileage slowly. We were able to run almost 5.5 miles with her a few days ago with a stop in the middle. I think the big issue is she doesn’t like not being able to see us. All this running has helped me to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, although my body is not the same shape which means I still can’t fit in about half my clothes. I’m too stubborn and refuse to buy a whole new wardrobe! My maternity leave is coming to an end and I go back to my regular work schedule on Monday, I was able to slowly transition back with two half days last week and one full day yesterday. Time to figure out a good morning schedule.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...