33 weeks


Well, I think the 3rd trimester fatigue is starting to set in. I am averaging 9-10 hours of sleep and still ready for a nap by 4pm. I'm sure it doesn't help that the left shoulder pain is increasing and pretty much constant. I have a hard time getting comfortable when trying to sleeping and eating, well that's a whole issue in itself. A few bites and the pain is bad, I try to just eat through it figuring it can't get any worse, right? The thought from a surgeon at work is that the hiatal hernia I had repaired 7 years ago is back from the growing uterus that may have caused things to re-loosen up. The other big thing this week is the increase of Braxton-Hicks, I now get them pretty much daily and sometimes with consistency.


Still managing my elliptical workouts and lifting weights. I even started prenatal yoga, which I have to admit I kind of like. I've never been much of a yoga person, but maybe this was the time to start. Heading to Vegas this weekend to coach. I'll see after Sunday what my running plans are for the rest of the pregnancy, I can typically run without pain now that I've cut back to 1-2 days of running a week, but the cold weather and potentially icy paths may keep me out until the end. I'm not a fan of treadmill running and reserve it for those times when it is an absolute must. Maybe this is all a result of doing a 20 miler on the treadmill a few years ago when it was gusting winds and -20.



Not a very good picture of me, but look at that belly grow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...