29 weeks

Not a very eventful week except the weather has actually gotten better and we have some sun! This was the week of great running and terrible running, I managed a pain free, but easy 9 miles on Sunday and then barely made it 1 mile on Thursday. We'll have to see what happens with this, but it’s looking like the running might be done or at least take another cut back. Cross training will be good, I'm actually starting to enjoy the elliptical and might start swimming regularly again. On top of this I got my second migraine of this pregnancy and it sucks to not be able to take anything besides Tylenol. Although, I really shouldn't complain too much considering I used to get them weekly, so I guess two in 7 months isn't terrible. The highlight of the week has been a very active baby!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...