Looking Ahead

Yesterday Matt and I were taking Morgan for a walk and the conversation turned to next year's races. Next year we'll likely stick closer to home since traveling with a baby and dog wouldn't be the easiest and then having to figure out a babysitter for the race since I don't think social services will agree with us that Morgan is a qualified babysitter.

This is our tentative list and I haven't included shorter races that we usually don't plan for, I would like to look into a possible trail race or even ultra distance and maybe another relay again. Matt is planning more tris, maybe I'll get back in the pool and actually register for one again.

April
Earth Day 20 Miler

May
Oakdale Duathlon
Maple Grove Half Marathon
Stillwater Marathon

June
Du @ the Dam

July
TC Half Marathon
LifeTime Tri (Matt)
Chisago Half IM (Matt)

August
Half Marathon (so many to choose from)

September
Bear Water 20 Miler
IronGirl Duathlon

October
TCM

Any suggestions? Like I said above I'd like to add an ultra (50K) and shorter trail race...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...