26 Weeks

and still running. I have actually had a few good, pain free runs this past week which is wonderful considering the pain I was having at 24 weeks from my pubic symphysis separating. My mileage is even lower now, just around 20 mpw, but at this point I am just happy to be out running. Running is even better now that the sun is back and Fall is finally here. No more snow and temps are back in the 60s, at least for a few days.

This week I had an appointment with a new endocrinologist after once again having an even higher TSH after yet another increase of my meds and having to deal with a doctor who really didn't care. I think I have finally found someone who will be proactive in managing my thyroid. I hope this works so I can start being awake for life again. I am sick of having so many days where I can't stay awake even after 10 hours of sleep and then dealing with the resultant headache from forcing myself to function through the afternoon. All this on a the allowed 2 cups (okay maybe a little more some days) of coffee a day, which has been reached before 8am most days.

25 Weeks




26 Weeks and even bigger




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...