24 Weeks!

Things have all of a sudden gotten busy with school, working and life in general, but I am still around with a growing belly. I hit 24 weeks yesterday and my first thought was 16 more weeks to go, that's long enough to train for a marathon! No, I am not planning to start marathon training now, but to a runner this is how time is measured. Unfortunately I'm not sure how much more I will be running, this week I started having lower pelvic pain and through some research think it may be symphysis pubis dysfunction. I've taken the past couple days off running and the pain has improved somewhat, I plan to talk to my ob about this tomorrow and hope she has a different answer or at least a solution to keep me running. Tomorrow's goal is to go shopping and find a support belt, any suggestions?

This week I think I have popped even more- I will post pictures soon, but without running have gotten out of the habit of belly pics. I have gotten more comments about the size of my belly in the past couple days than I have ever had. The best comment I received this week came from a patient's wife who told me I looked great and could be the poster child for pregnancy.

Here are the 24 Week Pics, yes Matt's old sweatshirts are pretty comfortable at this point!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...