Strange Weather

Living in Minnesota my entire life I should be used to this, but it always surprises me. Last weekend we had frost warnings Saturday night after that windy, cold half marathon and woke up Sunday to frost on the grass. Last night I had a sluggish run only to find out afterwards that it was 92F during the run at 6pm! We hit record highs of 97F yesterday. It was a great night for ice cream on the deck after running, but I'm not quite ready for this heat yet.

The ritual weather obsession for this weekends marathon is in full swing, but of course the forecast changes daily. Guess I can expect anything from 40s-upper 70s with sun, clouds or rain. Wouldn't it be nice if we all had jobs where we could be wrong all the time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...