I finally did it!

So after using every excuse I could come up with to avoid getting in a lake to swim, I finally did an open water (OW) swim tonight! Much different than swimming in the pool and watching the lane lines, I was lost with the murkiness of the water. I found myself swimming quite crooked many times. On a positive note, I never touched a fish or anything else gross, although I did freak when a weed wrapped on my arm. Robin and I swam for about 30 minutes followed by a 3.5 mile easy run. Both were done on the tri course. We actually met the race director and he showed us the course and where transitions would be. I am feeling a little better after tonight, but still I need to work on my swimming...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...