Diet Pop

15 days, can you believe it? I have been meaning to cut down on diet pop, mainly my addiction to diet Mt. Dew and I've done it! When we got home from vacation, I was out of diet Mt. Dew so I decided that would be it. In the past 15 days I have only had one can of diet pop and it has been a Diet Coke. I don't even really like Diet Coke, well excpet if it's mixed with Captain Morgan and this wasn't so why did I even drink it? I should be proud of this accomplishment, it is getting much easier, the first few days were awful. I should add that I am not giving up caffeine, I'm not that crazy and that lead to me locking myslef in a room for about a week and no one wanting to go near me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...